- Step 1: Generate Your Idea
- Step 2: Find Funding
- Step 3: Develop Your Proposal
- Step 4: Submit Your Proposal
- Step 5: Manage Your Award
There are many types of research funding sources available. To learn more about available funding opportunities, please use the following links:
- Government Funding Sources
- Corporations and Foundations
- Intramural Funding
- Limited Submissions
- New and Junior Faculty Opportunities
- Postdoctoral Funding
- Graduate Fellowships Opportunities
The Office of Undergraduate Research provides funding, publication and more. The Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program funds students up to $600/semester for two months of Research.
If you wish to learn about searchable funding opportunity databases or you would like to request a custom funding opportunity search, see Search Solicitations/Funding Announcements.
University of Utah Industry Collaboration Resources
Entrepreneurial Faculty Scholars offers guidance from seasoned professionals and faculty colleagues who have successfully started companies based on their university research.