Authoring & Journal Selection
The University offers several resources for investigators in need of assistance preparing a manuscript or data:
- The University Writing Center provides a variety of resources on writing for scientific publication.
- OSP maintains a Technical Writer Directory listing technical writers available for hire to assist with or write scientific articles
- The Research Administration Training Series (RATS) holds a number of classes throughout the year on publishing tips, advice and techniques:
The Eccles Health Sciences Library and the Marriott Library can assist researchers in identifying suitable journals and other outlets for publishing research results and study data. They can also assist researchers in submitting their publications or data to the University's Institutional Repository: USpace.
For questions about authoring and journal selection, please contact:
Open Access and/or Journals with Free Content after Embargo
- PubMed Central Journals
- Public Library of Science (PLoS) Journals
- BioMed Central Journals
- HighWire Journals
- Directory of Open Access Journals