- Quick Reference
- Agreement Templates
- New Investigator
This section provides resources for obtaining University data and information on grants, contracts, proposals and other sponsored research activities to assist in planning and reporting.
Over the past 9 years, the University has experienced a growth rate of 43% in overall sponsored projects and a growth rate of 7% over FY2021. See more in OSP Metrics & Data.
Other Report Tools:
- National Science Foundation (Science Resources Statistics):
- Academic R&D Expenditures: Detailed statistical rankings based on Expenditures for colleges and universities in the United States.
- Federal S&E Awards: Provides data and analyses on federal science and engineering (S&E) awards to universities, colleges, and nonprofit institutions.
- National Institutes of Health (Office of Extramural Research): Provides data and rankings based on Awards from the National Institutes of Health.
- The Center for Measuring University Performance: provides independent national comparisons of Research Institutions