Policies & Compliance
- Research Handbook
- 1. Roles & Responsibilities
- 2. Standards for Conduct of Research
- 3. Overview of Sponsored Projects Administration
- 4. Funding Sources & Opportunities
- 5. Proposal Development
- 6. Budget Development
- 7. Procedures for the Submission of Proposals
- 8. Award Acceptance
- 9. Award Management
- 10. Research Related Regulations, Policies & Procedures
- 11. Other Conduct of Research Issues
- 12. Acronyms & Definitions
- 13. Glossary
- Procedure Library
- Regulations Library
- Export Controls
Find Funding Opportunities
Identify sources of external funding for support of projects and programs.
Investigators and their designees, including faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and students searching for external funding.
- The University of Utah subscribes to a search service, Pivot. Pivot is the major funding opportunity database available to all investigators.
Related Policies and Procedures
- Grant Life Cycle > Find Funding
- Grant Life Cycle > Find Funding > Search Solicitations
Be notified of page updates
Procedure Library Feedback
Do you have comments or suggestions for this procedure?