The following courses are available through the Bridge LMS via CIS. Courses are best viewed in Chrome, Firefox or Safari and are optimized for desktop and laptop viewing. Please disable popup blockers and clear internet cache, if you are having technical issues. Course slides do contain audio. For help troubleshooting technical or access issues, please contact the Bridge Administrator.
If logged into CIS, courses will open and start automatically.
- Module 1: Uniform Administrative Requirements for Federal Awards
- Module 2: Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) Fundamentals:
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: The Grant Life Cycle
- Module 3: How to Complete an Application in Cayuse 424
Proposal and Budget Preparation:
- Module 1: Components of a Proposal
- Module 2: Developing and Preparing the Budget
- Module 3: Writing the Budget Justification
- Module 4: Special Approvals, Submitting the Proposal and Planning Review
- Module 1: The Award Process
- Module 2: Issuing Subawards and Subrecipient Monitoring
- Module 3: Award Modifications, Extensions and Closeouts
- Module 4: Award and Principal Investigator Transfers
After you complete all the required courses and associated final tests you will earn
your certificates. If departments provide job titles and job codes, OSP can auto-enroll
new administrators in the program. Please email Laurel Duncan for more information.