NSF Approved Formats for Biographical Sketch and Current & Pending Support
The National Science Foundation (NSF) recently recorded a webinar about the requirement to use an NSF-approved format for both the biographical sketch and current & pending support documents as part of proposals submitted or due on or after June 1, 2020. The two NSF-approved formats are SciENcv: Science Experts Network Curriculum Vitae, and an NSF Fillable PDF.
Webinar topics include:
- the policy guidance for preparation of the biographical sketch and current and pending support sections of the proposal;
- a walk-through of the user experience in accessing these formats in NSF systems;
- detailed guidance from NIH on using SciENcv for preparing both documents; and
- answers to a number of frequently asked questions.
- Updated Table (April 2022) NSF Pre-award and Post-award Disclosures Relating to the Biographical Sketch and Current and Pending Support
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 20-1)
- NSF pages for the biographical sketch and current and pending support.