News & Announcements
A recent advisory from the NSF notes that effective July 25, 2016, all NSF proposals will be subject to a new series of automated compliance validation checks to ensure compliance with PAPPG requirements.
Effective December 1st, employees paid less than $47,476 per year will be eligible for overtime - mostly affecting lab personnel and postdocs. Researchers should immediately take these compensation levels into consideration on grant proposals.
NIH announced it will be rolling out a forms update with a Competition ID of "FORMS-D" that will be required for all applications due on or after May 25, 2016. Cayuse 424 will be updated to include support for FORMS-D in version 7.0, to be released on April 9, 2016.
- Applying electronically to NIH
- Commons Helpdesk
866/504-9552; Overview and FAQ
- eSNAP Preparation Instructions
- NIH STTR/SBIR SF424 RR Guide
- Preparing to apply and registering in NIH Commons and Grants.gov (note: Utah is registered with Grants.gov, SAM and eRA Commons)
- Standard NIH SF424 RR Guide