News & Announcements
NIH released a notice that active NRSA postdocs and fellows will receive increased stipends and provides instructions for requesting one-time supplemental funding to cover the stipend increase.
NSF recently issued a revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide, which will be effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 30, 2017. This new version includes some significant modifications and changes.
A recent advisory from the NSF notes that effective July 25, 2016, all NSF proposals will be subject to a new series of automated compliance validation checks to ensure compliance with PAPPG requirements.
- Applying electronically to NIH
- Commons Helpdesk
866/504-9552; Overview and FAQ
- eSNAP Preparation Instructions
- NIH STTR/SBIR SF424 RR Guide
- Preparing to apply and registering in NIH Commons and Grants.gov (note: Utah is registered with Grants.gov, SAM and eRA Commons)
- Standard NIH SF424 RR Guide