News & Announcements
NIH announced it will be rolling out a forms update with a Competition ID of "FORMS-D" that will be required for all applications due on or after May 25, 2016. Cayuse 424 will be updated to include support for FORMS-D in version 7.0, to be released on April 9, 2016.
For proposals spanning fiscal years, the indirect cost rate will be automatically calculated as an average percentage. The rates will not show details for separate fiscal years so the rate will need to be explained in the budget justification.
The new negotiated Facilities and Administration (F&A) rates are now in place for fiscal years 2016-2019. These new rates will apply to new or new competing contracts/grants awarded funding on or after July 1, 2016.
- Applying electronically to NIH
- Commons Helpdesk
866/504-9552; Overview and FAQ
- eSNAP Preparation Instructions
- NIH STTR/SBIR SF424 RR Guide
- Preparing to apply and registering in NIH Commons and Grants.gov (note: Utah is registered with Grants.gov, SAM and eRA Commons)
- Standard NIH SF424 RR Guide