News & Announcements
Changes to NIH application regulations are being implemented in 2016 to address updated policies and reduce administrative burden.
PI's submitting proposals on or after January 25, 2016 must submit their research to the NSF Public Access Repository (NSF-PAR)
NSF has made updates to its Policies and Procedures Guide that will impact sponsored research. To ensure compliance, please review the significant changes.
- Applying electronically to NIH
- Commons Helpdesk
866/504-9552; Overview and FAQ
- eSNAP Preparation Instructions
- NIH STTR/SBIR SF424 RR Guide
- Preparing to apply and registering in NIH Commons and Grants.gov (note: Utah is registered with Grants.gov, SAM and eRA Commons)
- Standard NIH SF424 RR Guide