News & Announcements
Individual Development Plans (IDP's) for grad students and postdoc's must be included in Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPR's), though not the IDP's themselves.
Effective on January 11, 2015, the maximum direct salary that an individual can receive from NIH will increase from $181,500 to $183,300.
NIH's move to the required use of the new biosketch format has been delayed until May 25, 2015. The new 5-page format is being encouraged but it will be optional until May.
- Applying electronically to NIH
- Commons Helpdesk
866/504-9552; Overview and FAQ
- eSNAP Preparation Instructions
- NIH STTR/SBIR SF424 RR Guide
- Preparing to apply and registering in NIH Commons and Grants.gov (note: Utah is registered with Grants.gov, SAM and eRA Commons)
- Standard NIH SF424 RR Guide