News & Announcements
Congress passed a continuing resolution to maintain current funding levels through December 11th. A shutdown remains a possibility when the resolution expires.
Funding for the federal government expires today at midnight. In the event that a lapse in appropriations occurs, OSP will be providing ongoing updates and guidance.
Individual Development Plans (IDP's) for grad students and postdoc's must be included in Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPR's), though not the IDP's themselves.
- Applying electronically to NIH
- Commons Helpdesk
866/504-9552; Overview and FAQ
- eSNAP Preparation Instructions
- NIH STTR/SBIR SF424 RR Guide
- Preparing to apply and registering in NIH Commons and Grants.gov (note: Utah is registered with Grants.gov, SAM and eRA Commons)
- Standard NIH SF424 RR Guide