News & Announcements
Effective January 30, 2017, NSF will implement policy updates and run new and enhanced compliance checks on proposals.
NIH released a notice that active NRSA postdocs and fellows will receive increased stipends and provides instructions for requesting one-time supplemental funding to cover the stipend increase.
NSF recently issued a revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide, which will be effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 30, 2017. This new version includes some significant modifications and changes.
- Applying electronically to NIH
- Commons Helpdesk
866/504-9552; Overview and FAQ
- eSNAP Preparation Instructions
- NIH STTR/SBIR SF424 RR Guide
- Preparing to apply and registering in NIH Commons and Grants.gov (note: Utah is registered with Grants.gov, SAM and eRA Commons)
- Standard NIH SF424 RR Guide