Grant Resources Network
The Marriott Library, the Eccles Health Sciences Library and the Quinney Law Library, in collaboration with the Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP), the Vice President for Research (VPR), are coming together in order to provide customized support to faculty across campus to successfully write and submit grant proposals.
Our main objective is to increase the number of grant submissions each year.
To accomplish this objective, we will:
Provide individual assistance with proposal development in the Grants Development Service located in the Faculty Center at the Marriott Library.
- Develop and maintain an online guide that pulls together information for finding grants in all subject areas with easy access to NIH and NSF webinars and training materials.
- Create a website with links to descriptions of successful grants.
- Work closely with Technology and Venture Commercialization (TVC) and OSP to further develop a robust and sustainable patent searching program.
- Increase capacity for statistics support for central campus.
- Build an existing literature search service to increase capacity for all disciplines.
- Provide assistance with writing Data Management Plans.
- Work with the VPR and OSP to complement the training and workshops they offer to assist faculty applying for grants.
- Develop an on-demand, comprehensive literature search services.