Eccles Health Sciences Library
Eccles librarians and information specialists provide free consultations to all University of Utah students, staff, and faculty on literature searching, publishing and scholarly communication, health literacy, Adobe Illustrator, digital projects, EndNote, and more. See a complete list of consultation topics and registration system.
RISe (Research Information Services) Core
Eccles librarians and information specialists provide complete expert literature searching services to University of Utah students, staff, and faculty, including:
- Identifying appropriate databases and search terms
- Developing effective search strategies for systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Finding evidence-based information for clinical queries and patient care
- Assisting with faculty, staff and student projects
- Providing literature search results in a format convenient to the researcher
Eccles RISe Core librarians also help with:
- Setting up saved searches and alerts
- Data management assistance and data discovery
- Citation management tools (EndNote, etc.)
- Citation verification
- Citation metrics and research impact measurement
- NCBI databases and tools
- NIH Public Access Policy compliance
- Scholarly publishing
More information and contact details are available online.
AskMyRA (My Research Assistant)
Eccles Librarians coordinate the AskMyRA service, a tool enabling grant writers to contact experts for help along any step of the Grants Life Cycle, from idea generation to publication.
Eccles library offers resource guides for:
- Authors publishing in the health sciences
- NIH grantees needing to comply with the NIH Public Access Policy