For Large Proposals
We can help in preparing center grant proposals, multi-PI and interdisciplinary proposals, training grants, capacity-building grants, and other complex grants. We provide proposal management during the planning and coordination of these proposals to ensure that many ongoing tasks are completed in an organized, efficient way so that you can focus on creating a competitive proposal.
For Individual Researchers & Grants Under $1 million
We are available to assist new and individual faculty members with funding searches, identifying collaborators, planning a grant application, and using best practices for approaching specific sponsors.
support we can provide:
- Provide concept feedback
- Give guidance in approaching specific sponsors
- Develop a proposal task list with dates and action items
- Provide grant development templates and sample texts
- Help connect you with other uu researchers and on-campus resources
- Review the RFP to ensure compliance with every aspect of the specific requirements and guidelines for the funding agency
- Assist with composing, reviewing & editing non-technical aspects of the grant proposal
- Collect institutional information
- Provide funding to cover some of the costs of proposal preparation (for some larger proposals)
- Coordinate and assemble required documentation from all participants, including letters of commitment, space requirements, sub-award budgets and commitment forms, biosketches, etc.
- Assist in developing the budget
- Coordinate with OSP and other administrative offices to address issues that could impact submission