Download the Grant Application Package from Grants.gov
Downloading a grant application package allows you to complete it offline and route it through your organization for review before submitting. NEVER reuse an old grant application package. Download a fresh copy each time you apply as minor changes may have occurred.
- In Grants.gov, select "Find Grant Opportunities" to search for funding opportunities.
- Select one of the "Search Grant Opportunities" options to search for funding.
- Choose an opportunity and view the synopsis or full announcement.
- Select "Application" to open the page where you can download the opportunity.
- Confirm this is the correct opportunity.
- Enter your email address to receive program updates for this application.
- Download the application instructions and application package by clicking the link on "Download Application Package" and "Download Application Instructions."
In order to view and complete an application package, you will need to download the compatible version of Adobe Reader software. Verify if your Adobe Reader version is compatible with Grants.gov.
Instructions on how to open and use the forms in the package are on the application package cover sheet. Agency specific instructions are available for download when you download your application package, which will include required information for your submission. Remember that OSP must review and sign off on your application, and will submit it to Grants.gov for you. In addition, all proposals from the University of Utah require the Document Summary Sheet (DSS) which must accompany proposals submitted through OSP.