Proposal Development & Management For Large Proposals
We can help in preparing center grant proposals, multi-PI and interdisciplinary proposals, training grants, capacity-building grants, and other complex grants.
We provide proposal management during the planning and coordination of these proposals to ensure that many ongoing tasks are completed in an organized, efficient way so that you can focus on creating a competitive proposal.
SUPPORT SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- Review the RFP to ensure compliance with every aspect of the specific requirements and guidelines for the funding agency
- Assist with composing, reviewing & editing non-technical aspects of the grant proposal
- Collect institutional information
- Provide funding to cover some of the costs of proposal preparation
- Coordinate and assemble required documentation from all participants, including letters of commitment, space requirements, sub-award budgets and commitment forms, biosketches, etc.
- Assist in developing the budget
- Coordinate with OSP and other administrative offices to address issues that could impact submission