Collaborative Research Support Program (CRSP)
Increase large programmatic grants at the University by sharing the administrative services required to create competitive proposals.
CRPS supports researchers in preparing large grant proposals. This program supports the preparation of the proposal itself and provides a professional grant writer and assistance with proposal preparation costs. Collaborations with on and off campus researchers, industry, and government agencies are encouraged.
- Focus on large grant opportunities
- >$1m in directs per year
- Large Scale:
- Strategic Grant Initiatives
- VPR Seed Funded Projects
- Funding Search-Strategic/Programmatic
- Full Menu of Support Services:
- Coordinate with the Grant Development Services and other proposal development resources on campus
For more information or request support, please visit the VPR CRSP page.
Dawn Porter, Program Development Specialist
Karen Krapcho, Sponsored Projects Officer